Innovation is Our Brand
Scott Douglas Redmond
- Producer/Project Lead
- Patent Awarded Product Developer
- Public Policy Strategist/Law Enforcement Consultant
- Multi Start-up Launched Venture Solutionist
Global solutions for big-picture challenges
Logistical, Operational, and Technology Deployments – No Challenge Is “Too Big”!
Scott and his teams of hundreds of best-of-class experts launch industry-firsts, companies, products and programs
Founder and U.S.Government Patent Winner:
The first two documented social network companies
The first documented web-based prefab home building company
The first documented P2P emergency communications service and Apple Store P2P app
The first documented free services-providing search engine
The first documented mobile power pack company to beat the metrics of every other battery-maker, received an award from Congress and created a paradigm shift in transportation
Scott has demonstrated decades of service for national and global public service programs. Scott has produced dozens of products and technologies and hundreds of programs managed from inception to completion. He has received extensive reference letter sets as well as industry and media acclaim for technologies and products in use by billions of users around the world in the media, communications, DoD and related industries.
- LIMNIA ENERGY
- VIRTUAL REALITY DESIGN SYSTEMS
- CLEVER VENTURES
- THE SONY WEB VIDEO PROJECT
- PFS INFLATABLE AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
- THE CYBER BULLY TERMINATION PROJECT
- EFFICIENT CONSTRUCTION PARTNERS
- XP VEHICLE ENGINEERING GROUP
- TECHMATE SOCIAL NETWORKING
- UNIFREE ONE STOP SEARCH AND WEB SERVICES
- This site is a detailed archive of Scott’s past work for employers and contract clients.
Click here to download Scott’s Resume/CV
Scott’s Expertise Includes:
- Innovation Design, Engineering and Product Development
- Project Launch and Deployment
- Trends-Analysis and Planning Accuracy Futurist
- Program Contingency Planning and Operations
- Congressional and Policy Programs
“Every company created and launched by Mr. Redmond was the first of it’s kind, in a new industry, that eventually became a multi-billion dollar market…. “
– Dan Brown
Q. Scott got in battles with Sony, Google and Two Senators. Why?
A. Scott doesn’t like not-getting-paid for his work.
Q. Did Scott Build Google?
A. Maybe. Scott created TechMate/UNIFREE before Google even existed in 1985 and it was advertised in newspapers and registered in government records and marketed and operated. UNIFREE, offered everything that Google later offered years before Google even existed. Google’s founders asked to look at Unifree, then they started Google. At the very least Scott inspired Google; at worst Google simply copied UNIFREE and re-named it. Google appears to be an exact clone of UNIFREE based on Google’s investor’s meetings with Scott.
Q. Did Scott Build YouTube?
A. Maybe. Scott created ClickMovie before Google’s YouTube even existed. ClickMovie, offered everything that YouTube later offered years before YouTube even existed. Google’s founders asked to look at ClickMovie, then they started YouTube. At the very least Scott inspired YouTube; at worst Google simply copied ClickMovie and re-named it. YouTube appears to be an exact clone of ClickMovie based on Google’s investor’s meetings with Scott.
Q. What is the thing that Scott is in the history books for?
A. Scott is the first person in history to ever have the U.S. Government state in a court ruling that rogue parts of the U.S. Government had engaged in verifiable corruption against a U.S. taxpayer. The U.S. Federal Court, in relevant part, ruled against the U.S. DOJ’s Motion as it pertained to Mr. Redmond’s two Administrative Procedures Act (“APA”) lawsuits because Mr. Redmond “properly alleged” that political cronyism unlawfully infected DOE’s decision-making in both the ATVM and LG programs in violation of the APA. This was a signiﬁcant and history-making ruling because prior to this ruling, no court had ever held that cronyism or political favoritism could result in a grant or loan program being administered in an arbitrary and capricious manner.
Q. What is “THE BET”?
A. A specific group of Silicon Valley billionaires, that copied Scott’s technology without paying for it, like to mouth off in a manner which denigrates Scott’s accomplishments in order to distract from the fact that they stole some of their technology. At parties, press conferences and public events, Scott always offers “THE BET” as a response to such nay-sayers. “The Bet” is the following:
“Put your money where your mouth is! If you say that Scott didn’t do that technology first then escrow one million dollars with the bank today and meet Scott in Federal Court, or before a Grand Jury or before a Special Prosecutor on live TV and let’s look at all of the subpoena-provided evidence. If he proves to a jury, given equal legal representation, that he did, the bank escrow officer will give him your money.”
Q. Scott created the first peer-to-peer mesh network products that became Bittorrent, Akamai, Kontiki and other major media efforts, according to the U.S. Patent Office. Did he do that to make stealing movies easier?
A. Never! Scott made P2P Mesh network technology to make high definition video move over the web to all viewers so that IP-based networks could save big networks money. Scott has never condoned the illegal use of intellectual property. This is proven by his drive to protect his own intellectual property rights.
Q. Did Scott invent virtual reality?
A. No. Nobody invented virtual reality. VR is the use of any technology to re-create an idea from your imagination. Jaron Lanier invented the glove with fiber optics. Polhemus invented spatial sensors. Scott invented complete VR systems like the “HoloDeck” and “The Cave”, tactile VR extrusive surfaces and VR computers as glasses. Ivan Sutherland invented computer graphics spatial assignments and Eric Howlett invented the LEEP lenses used in all VR systems. The who-did-what-when dates are all established in U.S. Patent filings, White House letters to Scott and NDA signed disclosures.
Q. Did Google and Gawker get together to put media hit jobs on Scott and others?
Q. Is Scott secretly a consultant for the TV Series: “Silicon Valley” ?
A. Not as far as anyone knows, but he really thinks the show is spot-on!
Technology Innovation Leadership and Project Management Track-Record:
(Click highlighted links, below gallery, for documentation)
LINKS TO DOCUMENTATION FOR ABOVE GALLERY:
Inventor, Designer, Patent Awardee, Engineer of CLICKMOVIE.COM, the first internet media-on-demand broadcasting web-site, now emulated globally, and in use by billions of internet users. Existed before YouTube, Netflix Streaming, Napster, Bittorrent, etc.
Producer, Founder of “The NowHouse Project” for The City of San Francisco, National Association of Home Builders, CNET and various charities. Constructed at the San Francisco Giants Stadium and the Alice Griffith Community Center and participating consultant in follow-on TV series on Discovery Home Channel with Better Homes & Gardens
Scott has spent most of his life building and delivering products and services which provide a paradigm shift improvement in the quality of life for the world. The projects he is hired to undertake, generally, serve broad demographics on a global basis.
- Scott has helped launch stand-alone start-ups, as well as spin-offs for corporations. Clients give Scott, and his team a budget parameter and simply say: “Get it done!”
- Scott, philanthropically, donates a portion of his resources to community service on an annual basis.
- Scott is known for his ability to visualize, architect and deliver cutting-edge products and project management. He has proven that he can overcome even the most challenging technical and operational road-blocks. Through clever logistics, persistence, innovation and raw power, Scott, and his Teams, can tear through any obstacle to deliver your project.
- “GREAT SCOTT!” TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO, BELOW, AND THEN CONTACT SCOTT, TO SEE HOW YOU CAN POWER YOUR CAR FOR TWO THOUSAND MILES, WITHOUT HUNTING FOR A FUEL STATION WITH THIS PATENTED, CONGRESSIONALLY AWARD-WINNING, OPERATIONAL SOLUTION, YOU GET BACK TO THE FUTURE, TODAY!:
- Scott has been awarded dozens of state and federal commendations for innovation, as the engineer, developer and product lead for products and services in use by people world-wide. Through his ground-breaking innovations and astonishing productivity, he has demonstrated a phenomenal ability to see all of the contingencies and deliver results that tangibly enhance the way people experience their world. His expert visionary skills allow him to see any problem, understand it, and solve it. He can build the solution and prepare the team to volume-deliver that solution.
- Scott enjoys projects that are challenging and can offer a paradigm-shift improvement in a process. Clients and employers hire Scott to help them deliver efforts that others say are “impossible” product, project or services challenges.”
- His projects, for his clients and employers have been acclaimed in industrial media globally, including:
TOP FEDERAL PATENT AND INNOVATION AWARDS SCOTT HAS WON FOR CLIENTS AND EMPLOYERS:
Scott has gifted some of his patents to the world via public domain release, along with “how to” instructions. Some patents have been sold to investment and development groups. Every product was, initially, reduced to practice and offered to the commercial, or retail market. Scott is the original inventor of the below systems and technologies.
In some cases, clients started entire companies based around some of Scott’s patents. Most of the patents are considered “seminal”, in that no record of any other party developing that technology, prior, has been found by government researchers. Scott was shown to be the original inventor, practising entity and first-to-market.
His technology was so effective, that one competing entity spent over $15M running tabloid attacks to try to shut his Team down. Not only did the attack not work, but the attackers found themselves under federal investigation for their trouble. Per the U.S. Government, state, federal and client documentation, and media acclaim – Scott delivered the architecture behind Sony Vue, Bittorrent, Apple VR, Glasses-based visual computing head-sets, Akamai relay, Sony VR, Kontiki, ECD energy cassettes, Democri-C, VUDU, YouTube, Intelligent Energy cassettes, Serval, and many more industry standards in use in at least one product by: